• Product Name
  • Product Keyword
  • Product Model
  • Product Summary
  • Product Description
  • Multi Field Search
You are here: Home » News » Shipbuilding News » CSES to Acquire COSCO Tianjin Shipyard

PRODUCT

CSES to Acquire COSCO Tianjin Shipyard

Views:48     Author:UC Marine China     Publish Time: 08-12-2015      Origin:www.ucmarine.com

CSES to Acquire COSCO Tianjin Shipyard

CSES to Acquire COSCO Tianjin Shipyard

COSCO Shipyard Engineering Service (Dalian) (CSES), a 75%-held subsidiary of COSCO Shipyard Group (CSG), entered into a conditional sale and purchase agreements on 1 December 2015 to acquire the entire registered capital of COSCO (Tianjin) Shipyard Co., Ltd.


Pursuant to the sale and purchase agreements, CSES will acquire 90% interest in COSCO Tianjin from CSG and the remaining 10% interest from Tianjin Ocean Shipping Co. The purchase consideration for CSES’ acquisition of CSG’s 90% interest in COSCO Tianjin will be met by the issuance of additional equity to CSG. Following the issuance of the additional equity, CSG’s interest in CSES will increase from 75% to 86.5%.


CSES’ acquisition of Tianjin Ocean’s 10% interest in COSCO Tianjin will be carried out in cash.


“The purchase consideration for the acquisition was determined on a willing-buyer willing-seller basis after taking into account the net tangible asset value of the registered capital to be acquired as well as the performance of the business of COSCO Tianjin over the past years,” COSCO said in a release.


COSCO added that the above transaction is not expected to have a material impact on its earnings per share for the financial year ending 31 December 2015.


COSCO Tianjin specializes in voyage repair, automatic repair and ship spare parts supply (marine anchor windlass, marine winch, marine capstan, steering gear, etc marine equipment).

Tianjin Shipyard.jpg

News content and pictures from:worldmaritimenews.com

Quick Links

Product Category

UC Marine (China) Co., Ltd.

E-mail: sales1@ucmarine.com
Skype: sales1@ucmarine.com
Phone: +86-15207560757

WhatsApp: +86-15207560757
Tel: +86-756-8912456