Neoprene Cold Water Immersion Suit
UC MARINE immersion suits are fully approved to the current SOLAS MED regulations. They are made from 5mm fire retardant neoprene to provide good insulation and resistance to oil, sunlight and seawater. Quick and easy to put on, each is supplied in its own carry bag with donning instructions included.
UC MARINE immersion suits are already used by many of the world’s shipping lines and offshore oil and gas exploration companies. High build quality, ease of use and compact stowage are just some of the many features that make this the proven lifesaving choice.
1. Comply with SOLAS 1974 and latest amendment.
2. Main Material: CR Expanded Neoprene Composite Cloth.
3. Design: inherently buoyancy,must be worn with life jacket.
4. Accessories: Life jacket light, whistle, stainless steel harness.
6. Thermal protective:The body temperature will not be 2℃ lower than normal temperature after immersing in the 0℃~2℃ static water for 6 hours.
7. Certificate: EC
If you are interested in neoprene cold Water immersion suit, please contact us for more details.