SOLAS approved neoprene survival suit with build-in buoyancy head support. The build-in buoyancy gives excellent freeboard and ensures that the suit can be used without a life jacket. This is a big advantage in situations of emergency where there might not be time to put on a life jacket. The suit is built from high flexible, high quality neoprene to ensure easy donning and fit. This also gives the product a longer lifespan. The suit has an extended zipper which gives the suit a better in-water performance and ensures quick donning. The extended zipper also provides more comfort for the user and minimizes water ingress. All suits are produced in-house according to stringent manufacturing requirements.
1. Comply with SOLAS 1974 and latest amendment
2. Main Material: CR Expanded Neoprene Composite Cloth
3. Design: inherently buoyancy,can be used without life jacket. There is a pillow behind , keep head over water.
4. Accessories: Life jacket light, whistle, stainless steel harness.
6. Thermal protective:The body temperature will not be 2℃ lower than normal temperature after immersing in the 0℃~2℃ static water for 6 hours.
7. Certificate: CCS/EC/ZY
If you are interested in survival suit, please contact us for more details.