SOLAS Approved Immersion Suit
Immersion suit is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community.
1. Comply with SOLAS 1974 and latest amendment.
2. Outer Material: Polyester with TPU coated.
3. Buoyancy Material: PE
4. Design: inherently buoyancy,can be used without life jacket. There is a pillow behind , keep head over water.
5. Accessories: Life jacket light, whistle, stainless steel harness.
7. Thermal protective:The body temperature will not be 2℃ lower than normal temperature after immersing in the 0℃~2℃ static water for 6 hours.
8. Certificate: CCS/EC/ZY
If you are interested in solas approved immersion suit, please contact us for more details.