Marine 15ppm Bilge Alarm
The GQS-206 oil content meter is specifically designed for 15 ppm oil-water separators according to the IMO Resolution. It incorporates infrared metering technologies and advanced micro processing technologies. In general, it should be used in conjunction with an oil water separator.
This device has received a type approval from China Classification Society and its technical performance comply with the requirements set forth in Part 2 “Test and Performance Specifications for Type Approval of 115 Bilge Alarms” and Part 3 “Specifications for Environmental Testing for Type Approval of Pollution Prevention Equipment”in the Revised Guidelines and Specifications for Pollution Prevention Equipment for Machinery Space Bilges of Ships in IMO Resolution (49) (adopted on July 18, 2003). The device features a sound and solid structure with a protection class of IP65, non-asbestos ， and works efficiently in bilges of ships and various other environments.
Features of Marine 15ppm Bilge Alarm:
1. The device incorporates infrared metering technologies and advanced micro processing technologies , and measure high accuracy;
2. The separation of control unit and metering chamber reduces the effect of environment variation on the system, enhances the stability and reliability of the meter; and provides convenience for maintenance and cleaning of the flowcell;
3. The device provides convenience for maintenance and cleaning of the flowcell. User-centered operation interface with menu;
4. Oil content ,time and status of the system are displayed on a LCD display of 38.5mm×70mm;
5. Degree of protection is IP65.
Technical Data of Marine 15ppm Bilge Alarm:
|Metering Range||0-30 ppm|
|Metering Accuracy||15±5 ppm (as per IMO MEPC.107 (49))|
|Response Time||≤5 seconds|
|Power Consumption||About 15VA|
|Alarm Point||1-15 ppm (adjustable by user as necessary)|
|Weight||About 9 kg|
If you are interested in marine 15ppm bilge alarm, please contact us for more details.